Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Singapore

I arrived in Singapore and met my friends. 
Yesterday I was insanely tired after a 12 hr bus ride.  It's pretty tough to sleep on a bus, I managed maybe 2 hrs.  I did manage to watch 2012 which is a 2.5 hr movie and the first episode of Firefly which is 1.5 hrs on my laptop.  After watching both of those the battery was down to 50%, love it!
It's a bit of an odd feeling being dropped off in a place where you have no idea where you are with absolutely no money with no people around.  This was the case at  5am when the bus got to Singapore.  Fortunately I found a few people and got directions and found the hostel.  Of course I couldn't check in that early and there was no where to sleep so I just wandered around until my friend was ready.
We ate our way through a few areas and saw some cool sites.  I'll put the pics up later.  For now here is a pic of the chili crab we had last night.  It was a crazy meal, we all had bibs and needed them.
I'm having fun seeing my friends again that I met in Rouen.  They're highly generous and I'm most likely going to be stuck with a bunch of Sing Dollars and no way to spend em!
Laundry should be almost done now, gotta run!

Wiseguy1

No comments:

Post a Comment