Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Slight change of scenery

Whitehorse: 12C, clear air, lots of mountains and very few people.
Hong Kong: 42C, muggy and so many people you can't move.

I have arrived in HK, left a suitcase at the "left luggage" counter, found the correct bus and made it to my very high-tech hostel which is on the 15th floor of a building which very much feels like it was just a shop.  There was a ridiculously tiny elevator inside which there was, of course, a not so ridiculously tiny line for.  Made it up to the hostel, I booked a single room for tonight since I just want to sleep.  I don't think I'm exaggerating to say that it is 5' x 7' but why would I need more room than that?
Heading to Malaysia in the morning.
I'll try and update this a bit more regularly now and will put some pics online when I have them.  Please leave comments here if you like/don't like what I write or if you have important platitudes to leave me of course!
Wiseguy1

No comments:

Post a Comment