Hi all,
So I finally got my address. It's pretty annoyingly long:
Shengly Oil Field Huanghe Billingual School
No. 6 Yun men shan lu
Xicheng District, Dongying, Shandong Province
257001
China
I know, it's stupid long. I have no idea if all of that is required or not. I was also given this shorter address:
Huanghe Billingual School
6 Yunmen Shan lu
Dongying, Shandong
257001
It's your decision for which address to use. Probably whichever one will fit! Remember to put my name on it somewhere as well.
Also just a quick update: finally got some definite dates for when I have off in October. It was good news but a little late. A lot of the flights I wanted were now a lot more expensive than they would have been a week ago but I just decided to pay it anyway so I'm going to visit a friend in Korea the first week in October! Should be fun.
Wiseguy1
That's just a lot of little words, you could have all that and be living on Burnhamthorpe
ReplyDelete