So I suddenly realized I hadn't written anything here for a really long time. I'm actually leaving in 10 minutes for a 3-day holiday but wanted to share a funny story from yesterday.
Today zzf had a track meet at the school so I went to watch. Of course I was in a million pictures. Part way through the organizers hunted me down and wanted me to talk in front of everyone. They gave me the following words to say: "Only the hearts of the road, has the hearts of the road will be down at the foot. Athletes, when you with the ideal and the sweat, through the painful will find a bright road. PUT ON STEAM ATHLETES!"
I read it word for word.
I'll try to do a better update later but I saw most of you when I was home. My mom and dad visit in a little over a week, very excited!
WG1
I read it word for word.
I'll try to do a better update later but I saw most of you when I was home. My mom and dad visit in a little over a week, very excited!
WG1
No comments:
Post a Comment