Thursday, July 28, 2011

Postcard list!

So as some of you know, I really enjoy getting/sending postcards.  Therefor I have created *insert fanfare music here* the POSTCARD LIST!
If you would like to be on the list you must follow my 2, highly involved and demanding rules:
1) You have to actually enjoy getting a post card (but who doesn't?)
2) You have to send me a postcard if you go somewhere interesting.

That's it!  You may get many or just a few depending on how much energy I have.  I don't care who you are, if you can meet those 2 rules and you want postcards from me then comment below with your name.  If you're uncomfortable leaving your address in a public place please email webejosh@gmail.com with the subject "postcard list" and give me your address but still please comment below. This list will be my comprehensive list of who likes me enough to want a postcard from me.
Let the list begin!

28 comments:

  1. Those two rules are pretty tough to follow...I hope I don't break them!

    Chuk
    23 Queen
    N3B 2S7
    After 23 years, you should know the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do we send you one if we don't have your addy :)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will have it as soon as I have it smarty-pants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one!!!!!!!! :)

    Polly Rickabaugh
    227 Halket Street
    Apt. 1
    Pittsburgh, Pa 15213

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh oh pick me! I don't know my address yet but I will get it to you. Probably the Winnipeg one will be the best, something or other Langside street.
    Miss ya!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely want on your post card list :D
    please add me, I think you know my address but I'll email it to you anyway

    ReplyDelete
  7. bex

    44384 jamestown rd
    bluevale, on
    n0g 1g0

    when danielle sends you langside addy, assume th esame or me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, yes yes, da mom and da dad want postie cards, but where oh where in North America will you send them? I'm quite sure they will find us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. tess
    64 Ofield Rd
    Hamilton ON
    L8S 2M7

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brian Martin
    4 Blue Heron Ct.
    Elmira, ON
    N3B 1S6

    ReplyDelete
  11. crystal clement
    8 Walker St.
    Elmira Ont
    N3B 1Y2
    might change sooner than later but yeah I still want one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely want in on these postcards :).. I hope I can hold up my end of the bargain, which will require me to travel somewhere interesting lol.
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  13. *glomp* Even if I DON'T go anywhere interesting, you may still get a postcard, so long as you reciprocate with your address. (check your email for mine :P) SK

    ReplyDelete
  14. I look forward to seeing and hearing about the adventures of the Wiseguy in China! Learn lots so you can be a sweet tour guide when I come and visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay here's the official add to "The List"
    Sarah & Shawn Matches

    You already have our address.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok Josh, my official request to get a postcard.
    Andrea Weber Steckly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sure, add me to the list. Does St Jacobs count as "somewhere interesting"?? May be the only one you get from me, but that's life. . .
    Arlene
    4 Blue Heron Ct
    Elmira ON N3B1S6
    Canada

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey, If you are still sending:) Count me in too!
    Hannah harms
    1-803 Wheeler street
    Whs YT
    Y1A 2P8

    ReplyDelete
  19. If you're still checking this list, I'd love to get one too! I'll get it at this address if you send one by July ;)

    843 Connaught Ave
    Sudbury, ON
    P3E 5H9

    dB

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello there Josh,
    I am adding my address!!!
    43-1905 Broad Hollow Gate Mississauga Ontario L5L 5X2

    October 23rd it will change to 2295 Bonner Road Mississauga Ontario L5j 3R4.

    Let me know when you receive my postcard i sent at the end of September!!!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shall I send you a postcard from England?

    Gail Elgersma
    Jangseong Girls' Middle School
    891 Yeongcheon-ri Jangseong-eup
    Jangseong-gun Jeollanamdo
    South Korea 515-805

    ReplyDelete
  22. Okay here it is:
    Angela Bouwman
    4 Newcourt Pl.
    Kingston, ON
    K7M 6Y1

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice Josh - I might borrow this idea!

    Can you send Justin and I one!!!?!?!
    haha... Door 5.

    Here's our address in Texas:

    J+C Esser
    4705 Vera Cruz
    Garland
    Texas
    75043
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  24. Can't wait 2c what I'm missing!!
    Kiara Murphy,
    Ballinabarney,
    Gorey,
    Co. Wexford,
    Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  25. New address:
    520 Westfield Dr.
    Waterloo ON
    N2T2E1

    Chuk

    ReplyDelete
  26. 10023 Kel Win Rd
    Lake Country, BC
    V4V 1L4

    guess who? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. So I've moved. I'm at
    1776 winter rose lane
    Ottawa ON
    K1C 7A2.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would really enjoy another postcard so here is my new address!

    620 Springbank Drive, Apt. 512
    London, ON
    N6K 4V8

    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete