B: I have written the names from my postcard list into my travel book so they are handy. If you, for some unexplained reason, have not put your name on the all-encompassing list then you are not in the book and if you're not in the book you won't get postcards. See how this works? Good, now go put your name on it.
3: This comic very much sums up my English experience in high school. How exactly do they expect me to transfer this knowledge to grade 7/8 kids? http://www.bugcomic.com/comics/bug-odyssey/
We also took a boat and went snorkeling. Including the gear rental is was about $13.
I just had an AMAZING banana smoothie while I'm on my computer. $1.50
After being in Europe for so long I thought traveling was expensive, this is a pleasant surprise. Let's hope China is the same!
Penultimate point: the next point will be my last for today.
Lastly: New pics up on picasa. Enjoy!
Wiseguy1
Sure am enjoying your blog...and pictures. Done so much in such a short time!
ReplyDelete