Sunday, June 24, 2012

School's Out!

Hi all,
My last teaching day was Thursday.  Was hard to say goodbye but I'll likely still see some of them around.  I made a new QQ account for them.  It's an instant messaging program.  So next year if they want a teacher I can choose which students I actually like.  A lot of them made me goodbye pictures which was quite sweet.  I think a lot haven't quite figured out that they're done with me because they still have school another 2 weeks or so.
The other teachers are all gone now.  I plan to move to my new place on Thursday.  Right now my passport is still in for the visa so I hope that's done quite soon.  I'm grounded until it comes back.
I now have about 2 weeks with very little planned.  I've already taken on a bit of extra work that I used to pass off to others but other than that I have no real plans.  Should be interesting.
That's really it for now.  I'll be home July 10 very late and will be wanting to see people!  My calendar is starting to fill up but still lots available.  I know people are busy in the Summer so if you want to see me send me an email and we'll make a date!
I've had a few people ask me to do some sort of presentation from my pictures and my experiences so I'll put something together for friends/family and let you know if it happens.  For those of you who follow this blog there likely won't be lot's of revolutionary stuff there but you get to hear me and that's gotta be quite a fun experience I would imagine.
More pictures up in the Students and Last Days albums.
See you in a few weeks!
WG1

No comments:

Post a Comment