Time keeps on moving. I had almost 3 weeks off before heading home and already about 1/2 of that is gone. I didn't know if I'd have anything to do but I still haven't unpacked most of my stuff after moving to a new place and it's not that I've just been lazy (although that is a factor).
Last week I moved into my new place. It's significantly bigger than my last place and is in ok condition with the exception of the washroom which is just a gongshow. The bathroom and pieces of lumber in it. When I lifted them up there was a huge hole in it. They claim this will be fixed in the Summer while I'm gone. In the meantime they say it's fine to use even though the water just goes.... not sure where exactly. I've been going back to my old place to shower this week.
![]() |
| ZZF and I. While Chinese girls prefer to be white, this may be a bit over the top. |
When I moved in the place was quite dirty as it hadn't been lived in for a few years. One of my foreign friends came to help me decorate a bit. Then she left and zhuzhifeng (referred to as zzf) came over and power cleaned the place for me. Might have to keep this one around.
Earlier this week I also went for a bike ride over to East city. I had hardly been over there. It's a different world. Very modern, big open spaces and actually quite pretty but not a lot of people around and only office buildings. I did find some cool fountains though and some swamplands that I didn't know existed in this city. This city can be pretty cool if you just go out and look around!
Added some pics to the Last Days album.
That's all for now, home in 10 days. Happy Canada Day!
WG1

No comments:
Post a Comment