Hi all,
Thanks to everyone who was part of a simply fantastic summer for Nicole and I.
I don't have a whole lot to write here as many of you know about it already. If you don't, take a look at the pictures I've uploaded. I tried to add captions to a lot to explain what's going on. There are a lot there (about 600) but you can go through quite quickly. I left a lot in as I thought different people might be interested in different things.
As always, I do read comments if you leave them. Enjoy!
Pictures can be found here https://goo.gl/photos/73BW8avK92VCY8eSA
Oh ya, I'm getting married!!
Thanks to everyone who was part of a simply fantastic summer for Nicole and I.
I don't have a whole lot to write here as many of you know about it already. If you don't, take a look at the pictures I've uploaded. I tried to add captions to a lot to explain what's going on. There are a lot there (about 600) but you can go through quite quickly. I left a lot in as I thought different people might be interested in different things.
As always, I do read comments if you leave them. Enjoy!
Pictures can be found here https://goo.gl/photos/73BW8avK92VCY8eSA
Oh ya, I'm getting married!!

No comments:
Post a Comment